Thursday, August 12, 2010

Organizing My Life

In an attempt to organize my life I have begun to organize my stuff and my thoughts in a variety of ways.

First, I have cataloged and photographed my entire stash of yarn and spinning fiber. Check it out on Ravelry. My Ravelry name is Dancingturtles, and you can search for me there. It is free to sign up if you are not already a member.

In addition, I am now working on cataloging my books, which is very daunting. I have done about 600 and have approximately 1000 to go!

I have also begun two blogs to serve different areas of my life. I am now connecting those blogs and re-starting this blog. My Constant Bliss Blog is a place to provide encouragement and inspiration for others to achieve their own life dreams. To that end, I have been posting daily from a program that I obtain the licensing for, created by Marney Makridakis at Artella.com. In July, I offered the "Gratitude Garland" Workshop and in August I am posting the "Accounting Your Blessings" Workshop. Both of these help people to create more abundance in their lives through gratitude. In September and October I will post two more workshops. Feel free to work through these fun programs at your own pace. They will be there indefinitely. I also hope to create some of my own workshops for the future.

The other blog concerns my new endeavor: art school! I just began at the Open College for the Arts, a distance learning program. My OAC Blog is for the "Learning Log" requirement of the program. I will post what I am learning from my exercises and projects, as well as the writing assignments for the program.

This Dancing Turtles Blog will be re-worked to include not only my knitting and spinning adventures, but also some of my artwork. I will post some of my projects for art school and various other projects that I create, as well as posting photos of other things happening in my life, when I am inspired.

I have links to each of my blogs and to my websites on the sidebar of each blog.

Enjoy,
Anne

No comments: